Therapy as self love
In our busy lives we can often forget and overlook our own needs and wants. This can lead to feelings of exhaustion, pain, deprivation, scarcity, sadness, anger, loneliness, etc. Individual therapy is time set apart in order to slow down and check-in with yourself and your life. This helps you to have a better understanding of your thoughts, feelings, sensations, desires, physical body and spiritual experiences.
I encourage clients to be in the present moment (mindfulness) with as much non-judgement and curiosity as is possible. This takes practice and patience.
Working creatively and therapeutically can relieve symptoms related to anxiety and stress. Individual therapy is a collaborative space. Using my clinical and creative eye, I support clients so that they can achieve their treatment goals, as well as more peace, satisfaction and relief in their lives.
Therapy can help you Achieve
- Relief from uncomfortable symptoms
- A stronger sense of self
- Better boundaries
- More effective communication style
- A felt sense of support and care
- More effective problem solving and coping
- Changes that lead to increased mental health and wellness
- Increased experiences of connection and sharing